|Price:||£140,906 EURO / GBP|
|Location:||Swanwick, United Kingdom|
|Drive Up:||6.58 feet|
|Engine Make:||Volvo Penta|
|Fuel Tanks:||150 liter|
|Fresh Water Tanks:||150 liter|
New 2020 Bavaria Cruiser 34 Style fitted with an upgraded Volvo Penta D1-30 engine. This boat has just arrived in the UK and is available for immediate commissioning and handover. She is very well equipped with In-mast furling, B&G Navigation equipment, Fusion Audio package, Bowthruster, Twin Wheels, Saloon berth conversion, and much more.
** Available for immediate worldwide delivery **
Please contact Lucy Tyler on 07848 974 062 or email email@example.com for more information.
Package options included:
Easy Sailing Package, comprising;
- Furling mast system (replaces standard main and sport mast)
- EASY-TECH sail (cruising laminate): Furling jib with UV protection, furling mainsail with vertical EMS battens, UV protection, carbon top
- Folding propeller, 3-blade.
- Dyneema halyards for foresails and mainsail
- Rod kicker with gas spring
Comfort Package, comprising;
- Hot water tank 20 litre.
- Large electric toilet 38cm located aft, to starboard
Comfort Plus, comprising;
- Sprayhood with handhold
- Electric anchor windlass
- Delta anchor 10 kg with galvanised anchor chain, Ø 8 mm, 50 m
- Mooring Kit (6 fenders and 4 mooring lines)
Navigation Package 'Basic', comprising;
- B&G Zeus³ 7" chart plotter with integrated GoFree™ Wi-Fi; all-weather touch screen and expanded keypad;
- DST800 Transducer for Speed, Depth and Temperature
- 2 x B&G Triton² digital displays;
- B&G Wind vane;
- B&G V60 VHF with integrated AIS Receiver + B&G H60 wireless handset
Entertainment Package, comprising;
- Fusion MS-AV755 unit with Bluetooth streaming, dual USB; Multi-Zone technology, at chart table
- Radio with DVD player function and colour display with 2 speakers in saloon and cockpit remote control in cockpit, connected with NMEA Network
Individual options fitted:
- Engine upgrade - Volvo D1-30 (28hp)
- Cockpit with the double steering system, second cockpit locker, mainsheet on coachroof
- Teak on cockpit seats, cockpit floor, and bathing platform
- Bow thruster 60 kgf, electric incl. separate battery
- Guardrails openings on both sides
- Textile covers for the steering wheel, cockpit table, and all winches
- Standard genoa winches placed aft
- Oceanline Flooring
- Settee in saloon transformable into a berth
- Delivery to SwanwickCommissioning (including antifouling)
EASY TO SAIL. EASY TO LIKE. THE CRUISER 34 WITH SINGLE STEERING WHEEL. Sailing is all about rest, relaxation, and fun – with the right boat. With a pre-balanced rudder, the BAVARIA CRUISER 34 is a very easy yacht to sail. Thanks to a highly economic layout and more efficient, state-of-the-art technology, captaining this yacht is a breeze. This is so that you can concentrate on just one thing – simply relaxing. The CRUISER 34 is ideal for families – and cruising with friends. Or for just going out on your own sometimes. She has everything that characterizes a BAVARIA: quality, German engineering, and attention to detail – for a great deal of fun.
Hull Stripe: Silk Grey
Canvas Colour: Dark Grey
Wheel Colour: Black
Internal joinery: Teak
Internal upholstery: Vela Sand
Internal flooring: Ocealine
Galley worktop: Pure White Stone
Mattresses: Light Grey
Interested in this Bavaria Cruiser 34 for £140,906?
Contact one of our brokers directly, or fill in the contact form below:
Clipper Marine Spain offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Finance is available on this boat through our partners at SYS. Please click here for an instant marine finance quote.