|Price:||£124,950 EURO / GBP|
|Location:||Chichester, United Kingdom|
|Max Draft:||6.4 feet|
|Engine Make:||Volvo Penta|
|Fuel Tanks:||150 liter|
|Fresh Water Tanks:||360 liter|
|Holding Tanks:||80 liter|
2017 Bavaria Cruiser 37 (launched 2018) fitted with a Volvo D1-30 engine and saildrive (28hp). A rare opportunity to buy a 'nearly new' Bavaria Cruiser 37 which was only handed over to her first owner in July 2018. 'Puffin' is the most popular 2 cabin version of the latest Bruce Farr designed Cruiser 37 and benefits from a full Garmin navigation package, bow thruster, VHF, high-tech sails for in-mast mainsail furling system, bow thruster, warm air heating, etc etc.
Please contact Ben Nichols on 07825 747 652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to arrange a viewing.
- 6 berths in two cabins plus saloon
- Galley with cooker, fridge and microwave and ample storage
- Two cabins with hanging lockers and storage
- Heads with electric sea toilet with holding tank, sink and shower
Spars and Rigging
- Selden aluminium mast with in-mast reefing system
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- Gas rod kicker
- Running rigging with all main control lines led aft to cockpit
Sails and Canvaswork
- Elvstrom high-tech in-mast mainsail
- Elvstrom high-tech furling jib
- Cockpit enclosure
- 2 x domestic batteries
- 1 x engine start battery (75 Ah)
- 45 Ah Battery Charger
- Fusion stereo system with speakers in saloon and cockpit
- Bow thruster
- Garmin GPSMap 820 colour plotter at binnacle
- Garmin GMI20 speed/depth/wind at each helm position
- Garmin autopilot
- Garmin 300i DSC VHF with AIS receiver
- Delta anchor
- 50m calibrated anchor chain
- Radar reflector
- Gas cooker
- Stainless steel twin sinks
- Webasto Warm air heating
Interested in this Bavaria Cruiser 37 for £124,950?
Contact one of our brokers directly, or fill in the contact form below:
Clipper Marine Spain offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Finance is available on this boat through our partners at SYS. Please click here for an instant marine finance quote.