|Hull Material:||Fiberglass||Name:||321000348-R40F JULY 2022|
|Tax Status:||Not Paid|
|Location:||Palma de Mallorca, Spain|
|Max Draft:||0.73 meter|
|Engine Make:||Volvo Penta|
|Engine Model:||D6-380 with DPI Sterndrives|
|Cruising Speed:||26 knots|
|Max Speed:||34 knots|
|Designer:||Bavaria Yachtbau GMBH|
|Fuel Tanks:||900 liter|
|Fresh Water Tanks:||348 liter|
|Holding Tanks:||80 liter|
NUEVO Bavaria R40 Fly 2022 equipado con dos motores diésel Volvo Penta D6-380 (2 x 380 CV). El R40 Fly incluye una especificación estándar muy generosa y una velocidad máxima de 34 nudos. El R40 Fly está lleno de innovaciones prácticas que incluyen literas de tijera en la cabina delantera, cabina central principal, 2 baños, mucho espacio de almacenamiento y gran visibilidad desde ambos timones.
Este Bavaria R40 Fly en particular se ordenó para inventario y se completará su producción en julio de 2022.
Este gran barco esta equipado con una gran especificación con paquete Style con carpintería interna de nogal, plataforma de baño hidráulica, paquete de navegación avanzado, conversión de cama de salón, hélice de proa, cubierta de flybridge, etc.
Para mas información contacte con Ilona +34 653 472 988 o email email@example.com
NEW 2022 Bavaria R40 Fly fitted with twin Volvo Penta D6-380 diesel engines (2 x 380hp). The R40 Fly includes a very generous standard specification and a genuine 34 knot top speed. The R40 Fly is full of practical innovations including scissor berths in the forward cabin, full-beam master mid-cabin, 2 heads, loads of storage and great visibility from both helms.
This particular Bavaria R40 Fly has been ordered for stock and is due for completion in July 2022.
She has been equipped with a great specification featuring Style package with Walnut internal joinery, Hydraulic Hi/Lo bathing platform, Advanced navigation package, Saloon bed conversion, Bow thruster, Aft cockpit cover, Flybridge cover etc etc.
For more information contact Ilona +34 653 472 988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Part exchange welcome
**PLEASE NOTE THE PICTURES ON THIS LISTING ARE LIBRARY PICTURES THEREFORE COLOURS, MATERIALS AND SPECIFICATIONS MAY DIFFER FROM THE ACTUAL BOAT**
Our development team has created something exceptional. The BAVARIA R40 is captivating with her very clear, very elegant lines. Her entire appearance exudes luxury and sportiness – and she delivers on her promise with a unique spaciousness both above and below deck, as well as powerful engines that you can choose according to your needs. You also get to choose the design – the BAVARIA R40 comes in a COUPE and FLY version.
Optional extras fitted to this actual Bavaria R40 FLY
Style Plus Package, comprising;
- Exterior Cockpit upholstery Silvertex “white ice & carbon”
- Interior wood colour “Walnut”/ “Elm” Flooring
- Interior Upholstery leather Ivory
- FUSION Marine Audio Basic Package incl. aux bluetooth dongle, 2 speakers in saloon and 2 speakers in Cockpit (or Flybridge) 1 x USB audio connection, Remote control at helm, connection to NMEA network
- Interior/ Exterior Scatter cushion set for interior and exterior (7x patterned cushions 50x35cm, 7x plain cushions 50x50cm)
Smart Power Package, comprising:
- Refrigerator, 50l in separate GRP unit in the cockpit under flybridge stairs
- Bennett electric Trim Tabs;
- Bow thruster (100kgf), electric incl. operating battery;
- Mooring kit (6 fenders, 4 mooring lines)
- Search Light with remote control
Comfort Package, comprising:
- Exterior lighting package (including underwater, step, aft docking lights and side deck lighting);
- Luxury cold foam mattresses with memory top for two double beds;
- Camper cover;
- Light Package interior; Venetian blinds in cabins, saloon and bathrooms
Upgrade Comfort: Luxury cold foam mattresses with memory top, one double and two single berths
Navigation Package 'Advanced', comprising;
- 2x Simrad NSSevo3 9” Multifunction Display with integrated GoFree™ Wi-Fi; all-weather touch screen and expanded keypad on the main helm station
- Simrad RS40 VHF with inbuilt AIS Receiver + Simrad HS40 wireless handset
- Autopilot with heading compass
- Aft docking camera
- 2 x Simrad NSS evo3S 9" Multifunction Display with integrated GoFree™ Wi-Fi; all-weather touch screen and expanded keypad on the flybridge
Other Optional Extras fitted:
- Teak on flybridge
- Bathing platform (Tenderlift), electro-hydraulic lowering with teak (maximum Dinghy allowance 250kg)
- Sun pad upholstery, with foldable backrest incl. Bimini on foredeck
- Cup holders, stainless steel on foredeck
- High quality flybridge table with folding flaps, manually lowerable legs and infill cushions for sun pad
- Delta Anchor,16kg, incl. 50m chain, galvanized
- Electric anchor windlass with remote control in the anchor locker
- Wireless remote control for windless with chain counter (only with windlass, electric)
- Flybridge cover
- Sliding side window to port
- Manually lowerable table with extending flaps for settee with infill cushions - bunk conversion
- 2 burner gas cook top
- Scissor berth in forward cabin
- TV preparation in salon, incl. locking swing arm bracket (without TV, only preparation for 12V) in salon with cabling digital + analog, incl. antenna
- TV preparation in the cabins, with master cabin and frwd cabin preparation (without TV, only preparation for 12V) with cabling digital + analogue, with antenna
- Delivery to Swanwick
- Commissioning (including antifouling)
Interested in this Bavaria R40 Fly for €514,766?
Contact one of our brokers directly, or fill in the contact form below:
Clipper Marine Spain offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Finance is available on this boat through our partners at SYS. Please click here for an instant marine finance quote.