|Price:||£226,778 EURO / GBP|
|Location:||Port Solent, United Kingdom|
|Drive Up:||6.75 feet|
|Engine Make:||Volvo Penta|
|Fuel Tanks:||210 liter|
|Fresh Water Tanks:||210 liter|
New 2020 Bavaria Vision 42 fitted with the upgraded Volvo Penta D2-50 diesel engine. This particular model is highly specified with Bow thruster, Full B&G Navigation equipment including Autopilot, Comfort Package, Smart Sailing Package, and much more. This boat has just finished build at the factory and is due to arrive in the UK very soon. Once here she will be available for immediate handover. Please contact Lucy Tyler on 07848 974 062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*Part Exchange considered*
Manufacturer Provided Description
With a VISION 42 you will not only experience first class sailing, you will also be a first class sailor! This is made possible by an extraordinary, unique exterior and interior layout. The companionway from the cockpit to the saloon is moved to starboard in the deck assembly, which opens up new possibilities for the cockpit layout – a cockpit table is incorporated, fitted with a handle to transform it into a sleeping surface. There is also is plenty of space for sunbathing behind the two helms – and not only for the helmsman.
Smart Sailing Package comprising:
- Bowthruster with separate battery
- Lazybag system (only with standardrig)
- Fusion Marine audiosystem with speakers in saloon and cockpit and remote control in cockpit
- Fully battened mainsail with MDS-system , incl. 2 reefs, offshore-quality (replaces standard mainsail)
Comfort Package, comprising:
- Cockpit table, height electric adjustable and foldable
- Upholstery on seat thwarts in cockpit, seat and back rest, upholstery for cockpit table and sunpads on helmsman seat
- Holder for cockpit shower
- Salon table, height electric adjustable with upholstery
- Blinds on side windows and panorama windows
- Light package deluxe with indirect illumination and night light spots
Navigation Package "Advanced", comprising:
- B&G Zeus³ 9" Multifunction Display with integrated GoFree™ Wi-Fi; all-weather touch screen and expanded keypad
- DST800 Transducer for Speed, Depth and Temperature
- 2x B&G Triton2 Display; B&G Wind vane
- B&G V60 VHF with inbuilt AIS Receiver + B&G H60 wireless handset
- B&G Autopilot incl. heading compass and WR10 wireless remote control
- Teak on cockpit floor, seat bases and bathing platform
- Galvanised anchor and 50m chain
- Electric toilet
- Additional water tank in foreship (150L)
- Diesel engine, 37,5 kw/ 51 hp, sail drive
- 6 stainless steel cleats
- 3-flame gas cook top with oven
- Delivery to Swanwick
- Commissioning in UK (including antifouling)
Interested in this Bavaria Vision 42 for £226,778?
Contact one of our brokers directly, or fill in the contact form below:
Clipper Marine Spain offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Finance is available on this boat through our partners at SYS. Please click here for an instant marine finance quote.