New 2020 Greenline 33Port Solent, United Kingdom
|Hull Material:||Fiberglass||Name:||Available to order|
|Price:||EURO / GBP|
|Location:||Port Solent, United Kingdom|
|Max Draft:||2.29 feet|
|Engine Make:||Volvo Penta|
|Max Speed:||18 knots|
|Fuel Tanks:||500 liter|
|Fresh Water Tanks:||300 liter|
|Holding Tanks:||63 liter|
NEW Greenline 33 available to order and with a changeable specification. This boat has been specified with an upgraded Volvo Penta D3-220 Diesel engine, Electric Comfort Package, Raymarine navigation equipment, Fusion Audio package and Teak Cockpit. Greenline Yachts come with a great standard specification and the 33 is no exception with a full height fridge / freezer, Bow thruster, Photovoltaic solar panels and an inverter giving you permanent 220v systems, all fitted as standard. Please call Lucy Tyler on 07848 974 062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on pricing, delivery times etc.
Manufacturer Provided Description:
The design of the Greenline 33 completely redefines user-friendliness of a family boat and is changing the way you will spend your leisure time on the water. A conveniently arranged interior, excellent visibility, ample ambient light and space to comfortably and safely move around the boat – all features that have never been offered on a 10 metre boat before.
Since the beginning of production in 2009, Greenline 33 became more popular than any other boat of her size with over 300 boats delivered to 28 countries in the first three years.
Greenline 33 found over 200 owners throughout the world already in the first eighteen months of production. Boating world honored Greenline 33 with 17 international Boat of the Year, Design and Environmental Awards – and made her arguably the most awarded yacht in history. She is also the world’s best seller in the 10 m size for two consecutive years.
- 6 x Photovoltaic panels integrated in the coachroof, 1.8 kW,
- 12 V. Solar battery charge management system.
- 600 Ah service battery,
- Automatic inverter 12 V / 230V / 3000W (permanent 220V on board system)
- COLREG certified - LED navigation lights,
- Electric swim platform with remote control.
- Furniture in Golden Teak veneer, Dark laminate saloon floor, Kerrock counter top, Kerrock sink, Mirror effect door
- Bow Thruster,
- Hot water,
- Anchor winch,
- 224L Full size fridge with freezer compartment
- Convertible table in saloon with extra bed cushion (doubles as cockpit table)
- Bio-degradable boat wash and garbage bags
- 4ocean bracelets (for every berth on a Greenline, we supply one bracelet from 4ocean to save 1lb of plastic waste from the sea)
EXTERIOR - SUN CUSHIONS
- Sun cushions on the foredeck and cockpit seats
Comfort package - ELECTRIC
- Electric oven/microwave 230V in the galley
- Induction stove with two burners 230V
- Raymarine AXIOM 9 touchscreen chartplotter with build in GPS, WIFI. P70R colour control unit.
- Raymarine EV-200 hydraulic autopilot system,
- DST800 smart transducer
Audio pack 1 (saloon & Cockpit)
- Fusion Apollo MS-RA770 Marine Entertainment system, AM/FM/Wi-Fi/BT streaming
- Fusion AUX/USB connector.
- 4 x Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers, in cockpit/saloon
- VOLVO PENTA D3-220 EVC E 162 kW / 220 HP
- Upholstery in 'Mexico' Synthetic leather fabric - Cream
- Eco teak decking in cockpit - to the stairs (ECO -TEAK with FSC)
- Diesel heating system, four outlets (saloon, front window, toilet, owner)
- Electric marine toilet, 12V (fresh water flush)
- Chain and anchor wash-down, 12V, including water hose and nozzle, fresh water
- Grey water tank 140 L, deck discharge fitting, 12V diaphragm discharge pump, seacock, hull exit
- Comfort bathing ladder
- Horn on Radar Mast
- Communication pack: Raymarine Ray53 DSC VHF + Glomex VHF antenna
Interested in this Greenline 33 for ?
Contact one of our brokers directly, or fill in the contact form below:
Clipper Marine Spain offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.