|Location:||Portsmouth, United Kingdom|
|Max Draft:||3.58 feet|
|Engine Make:||Volvo Penta|
|Engine Model:||D4 260hp|
|Cruising Speed:||26 knots|
|Max Speed:||33.5 knots|
|Fuel Tanks:||750 liter|
|Fresh Water Tanks:||200 liter|
2013 Sealine SC35 fitted with twin Volvo Penta D4-260 diesel engines (2 x 260hp) with approximately 335 hours. This Sealine SC35 is in stunning condition and has been maintained regardless of cost. She benefits from a great specification including heating, electric freshwater toilet with holding tank, Raymarine Axiom 12" plotter and Raymarine 90 VHF (both new in 2021), bow thruster, teak cockpit and cockpit table, TV in saloon and mid cabin, new cockpit hood and sliding roof fabric etc etc.
She has recently been antifouled, had new anodes and a full engine and drive service and is ready to go.
Please contact Ben Nichols on 07825 747 652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange a viewing.
** SHE IS NEW TO THE MARKET, MORE PICTURES TO BE ADDED ASAP **
Items fitted to this actual Sealine SC35
- Bow thruster
- Electric toilet
- Holding tank
- Teak cockpit and table
- Cockpit fridge
- Raymarine Axiom 12" Plotter (2021)
- Raymarine Ray90 VHF (2021)
- Cockpit hood (2021)
- Sliding roof fabric (2022)
- Gas hob in galley
- Gas oven
- Galley fridge
- Saloon TV
- Saloon stereo with CD/DVD player linked to TV
- TV in mid cabin
- Walnut interior
- Ivory leather internal upholstery
Manufacturer Provided Description
The award winning SC35 is a corner stone for the latest Sealine design direction. Filled with natural light from skylights in the saloon, forward and aft cabins, there is an unprecedented feeling of space for a boat of this size.Sealine celebrates 40 years with the limited anniversary edition SC35. Produced in a strictly limited production run of 20, the striking white roof, brown pillar and stone hull exterior combined with the natural elements of driftwood and smoked oak, diamante taupe and ivory leather interior, is a unique instant style statement.
Sealine International SC35
- Full length translucent convertible roof system
- Deep V hull, designed in collaboration with Ocke Mannerfelt, for comfortable and efficient cruising
- Skylights in the saloon, forward and aft cabins creating space and light
- Double doors opening to forward cabin creates an open plan feel
- Full height shower and separate day head
- Three separate single beds in the aft cabin
- Large L-shaped galley
- Deep sofa, chaise longue and coffee/dining table in the saloon
- Calm and natural colour palette
Interested in this Sealine SC35 for £209,950?
Contact one of our brokers directly, or fill in the contact form below:
Clipper Marine Spain offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.