2024 Greenline 45 Coupe
Greenline 45 Coupe (2024): Scheduled for display at Dusseldorf Boat Show in January 2024, this Greenline 45 Coupe is fitted with twin Yanmar 6LY-440Hp diesel engines and shaft drive, and will be available for handover in February 2024. This newly…€859,410.00VAT Not Paid
Greenline 45 Coupe (2024): Scheduled for display at Dusseldorf Boat Show in January 2024, this Greenline 45 Coupe is fitted with twin Yanmar 6LY-440Hp diesel engines and shaft drive, and will be available for handover in February 2024.
This newly designed Greenline 45 boasts an comprehensive specification including, Simrad Navigation equipment with 12" screens, bow and stern thrusters, hi-lo bathing platform, electric anchor windlass, solar panels, full size fridge freezer, generator and so much more.
With her extensive array of solar panels, lithium batteries and inverter, 230v can be used at anchor without the need for a generator or shore power, allowing you to enjoy all the comforts of home in the beautiful Marco Casali designed interior.
Call Steve Gunn on +44 149480 or email email@example.com for further details or to arrange to view.
**PLEASE NOTE THE PICTURES ON THIS LISTING ARE LIBRARY PICTURES THEREFORE COLOURS, MATERIALS AND SPECIFICATION MAY DIFFER FROM ACTUAL BOAT**
- Spring 2024 Delivery
- SVP Yachts
- Hull Material
- Swanwick, GB
- 15.57 meter
- 4.57 meter
- 1.1 meter
- Yanmar diesel
- Total Engine Power
- 880 hp
- Cruising Speed
- Max Speed
- 1500 liter
- 600 liter
GREENLINE HIGH STANDARDS PACKAGE (INCLUDED AS STANDARD)
- 3 x 160Ah LiFePo Victron service battery (5.76 kWh)
- Automatic inverter charger 12V/5,000VA/120A (permanent 230V on board system)
- 2 x cabins (lower storage lockers), 2 x en-suite walk-in wardrobes, 2 x en-suite bathroomsIncluding 2 x separate showers
- Dark laminate saloon floor, Sand carpet in lower deck
- “Marco Casali” luxury interior styling incl. leather decorative details, “nature style” saloon dining table,
- Design upholstery in saloon.
- Cushions on the cockpit seats.
- Furniture in Golden Teak veneer.
- Upholstery Rugana (according to Greenline Custom selection).
- All starting and service batteries in AGM technology.
- Sleipner bow thruster incl. battery bank
- Water heater
- Electric anchor windlass, galvanised 20kg Delta anchor incl. 50m galvanised chain.
- Cockpit dining table and table in teak.
- Side gate in bulwark.
- 2 burner induction stove, 230V
- Full size fridge incl. freezer compartment in the galley.
- Biodegradable boat wash and waste bags
STANDARD COUPE EQUIPMENT
- 6 x Photovoltaic panels integrated in the coachroof, 440W each
- Additional cabin with “French” double bed (tall storage lockers in cabins)
- Lowerable dining table, manual incl. infill cushion
- Furniture in Silver Oak incl. black leather details and sand carpet, dark laminated floor
- Venetian wooden blinds in the saloon – Light Brown
- Upholstery in Mexico artificial leather fabric – Cream
EXTERIOR – FORWARD DECK “SUN BATHING AREA”
- Sunbed mattress with lifting headrest
- Bimini above the lifting headrest – Beige
- Cup holders integrated into sunbed mattress
- Protective cover for sun bathing area
- 2 x additional LiFePo 12V 160Ah batteries – totalling 10.25 kW service battery
- With this package all 220V devices will be connected to the Inverter
Navigation Premium pack, comprising;
- Simrad Dual Chartplotter NSO evo3S MFD Dual 2×16″
- Simrad Autopilot AP44 VRF high capacity pack
- DST810 Smart transducer, digital switching for 16 fuses
- Simrad Halo20+ radar (doppler technology up to 36 nautical miles)
- Simrad RS100-B VHF Radio with integrated AIS transmitter and receiver
Audio Saloon & Cockpit
- Fusion Apollo MS-RA770 Marine Entertainment system, AM/FM/Wi0Fi/BT streaming
- Fusion AUX/USB connector
- 4 x Fusion 2-way speakers in saloon
- 2 x Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers in cockpit
- Illumination Package, comprising:2 x Lumishore underwater dual lights on transom connected to Simrad plotter, Courtesy lights on side deck steps, illuminated side deck pillars, Ambient lighting in saloon and cockpit,2 x pop up light at sunpad in bow, 2 x LED floodlight for transom
- Transom galley – electric BBQ, sink incl. mixer tap
- Eco teak decking in cockpit, side decks and bathing platform
- Eco teak decking on the deck forward and on the forward steps
- Electric marine toilets, 12V (dual valve fresh water or sea water flushing)
- Microwave with grill function, 230V (not combinable with oven)
- Generator (diesel) 11kW/50Hz, 230V
- Stern thruster incl. 2 x 120Ah/12V AGM batteries
- Canvas cockpit exterior covers (camper cover)
- Exterior upholstery in exclusive diamond stitch style and silvertex material – Beige
- Electric opening for aft toy storage (access to storage room on transom, lifts all incl. cockpit bench & table)
- Hydraulic lifting bathing platform (max. lifting capacity 300kg)
- Trim tabs
- Delivery to Swanwick
- Commissioning in the UK
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Call Steve Gunn on +44 7707 149480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or to arrange to view.
Clipper Marine Ltd is a broker not a lender and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority with FRN 734237. Clipper Marine Ltd will not charge you any fee for this service as we will receive payment by way of fees direct from CGI FINANCE. The amount of the fees we receive from CGI FINANCE does not vary depending on the features of the loan and this payment does not affect the amount payable under the terms of the loan agreement.