2023 Bavaria C57
DISPONIBLE PARA ENTREGA INMEDIATA 2023 Bavaria C57 Style equipada con motor diesel Yanmar 4JH110 (110 CV) y todo lo necesario para una cómoda aventura a vela; mástil y vela mayor enrollable (66m2), foque (122,5 m2), delfinaera, winches eléctricos, hélice de proa y popa…€807,680.00VAT Not Paid
DISPONIBLE PARA ENTREGA INMEDIATA
2023 Bavaria C57 Style equipada con motor diesel Yanmar 4JH110 (110 CV) y todo lo necesario para una cómoda aventura a vela; mástil y vela mayor enrollable (66m2), foque (122,5 m2), delfinaera, winches eléctricos, hélice de proa y popa retráctiles, electrónica B&G que incluye piloto automático y radar. Adicionalmente se entra equipada con lavavajillas, nevera para vino, horno y cocina de gas, , microondas, inverter y mucho más.
La bañera ofrece una plataforma de baño abatible con sistema de inmersión incl. rodillos, garaje para un auxiliar de 2,80 m, un wetbar con parrilla BBQ, fregadero y cajón frigorífico.
El barco destaca con una elegante elección de color interior en nogal noble y suelos de olmo claro. La iluminación indirecta proporciona el ambiente adecuado para cualquier situación y las generosas ventanas del casco y las multiples escotillas aportan una increíble luz natural al salón y los camarotes. La distribución cuenta con 3 camarotes más un camarote de tripulación en proa (acceso independiente) y amplio almacenamiento.
Este barco estará expuesto en el salón náutico de Düsseldorf del 21 al 29 de enero de 2023 y luego está disponible para entrega inmediata donde lo desee.
Para más información, póngase en contacto con
2023 Bavaria C57 Style equipped with one upgraded Yanmar 4JH110 diesel engine (110hp) and everything you need for a comfortable sailing adventure. She is well equipped with a furling mainsail (66m2) and Jib (56,5m2), bowsprit, electrical winches, retractable bow and stern thruster, Premium B&G Navigation including Autopilot and Radar, dishwasher, winecooler, gas oven and stove, as well as a microwave and an inverter.
The cockpit offers a lowerable bathing platform, Garage for 2.80m Dinghy with a roller launching system, a Wetbar including BBQ Grill, Sink and Drawer Fridge.
The boat convinces with an elegant color scheme in elegant dark walnut furnier walls and light elm flooring. The indirect lighting allows the right atmosphere for every occasion and the generous hull windows as well several hatches brighten the salon and the cabins with a lot of daylight. The layout offers 3 cabins as well as a Crew Cabin in the bow (separate access) and a utility room.
This boat will be shown at the Boat show in Düsseldorf from 21. – 29.1.2023 and will be possible to be transported from there to its new destination.
For more information please contact fernando(at)clippermarinespain.com
2023 Bavaria C57 Style ist mit einem Yanmar 4JH110 Dieselmotor (110 PS/upgrade) ausgestattet und allem, was Sie für ein komfortables Segelabenteuer brauchen. Ihre großzügige Ausstattung geht von einem Rollmast mit Rollgroßsegel (66m2) und -fock (56,5m2), Bugspriet, elektrischen Winchen, ausfahrbares Bug- und Heckstrahlruder über Premium B&G Navigation inklusive Autopilot und Radar, Geschirrspüler, Weinkühler, Gasofen, Herd, Mikrowelle, Inverter und vielem mehr.
Das Cockpit bietet eine absenkbare Badeplattform, eine Garage für ein 2,80 m langes Beiboot mit Tender Einwasserungsanlage inkl. Rollen, eine Wetbar mit BBQ-Grill, Spülbecken und Kühlschrankschublade.
Das Boot überzeugt mit einer eleganten Farbauswahl in edlem Walnuss Furnier und hellem Ulmenfußboden. Die indirekte Beleuchtung ermöglicht die richtige Atmosphäre für jede Situation und die großzügigen Rumpffenster sowie viele Luken bringen unglaublich viel Tageslicht in Salon und Kabinen. Der Grundriss bietet 3 Kabinen sowie eine Crew-Kabine im Bug (separater Zugang) und einen Lagerraum.
Dieses Boot wird auf der Bootsmesse in Düsseldorf vom 21. - 29.1.2023 ausgestellt sein und kann von dort aus zu seinem neuen Bestimmungsort transportiert werden.
Für weitere Informationen kontaktieren Sie bitte
- Bavaria Yachtbau GMBH
- Hull Material
- Palma de Mallorca, ES
- 16.67 meter
- 5.28 meter
- 18157 kilogram
- 1.99 meter
- Yanmar diesel
- Total Engine Power
- 110 hp
- Cruising Speed
- Max Speed
- 500 liter
- 650 liter
- 80 liter
Sail Ready Package “Style“:
- Bow thruster incl. 2x 95Ah battery, retractable
- Additional 2 x service batteries, 12 V / 2 x 95 Ah, AGM
- Teak on cockpit bottom
- Guardrail exit, both sides
- Anchor windlass with capstans, electrical
- Anchor “Delta” 32kg, galvanized incl. chain, galvanized, 10mm, 50m
- Courtesy lights in saloon and cockpit
- Curtains for coachroof windows and hull portlights
- Blinds incl. mosquito nets for hatches in saloon and cabins
- 2 vents on deck hatches
- LED overhead lights in saloon
- Mooring kit (8 fenders and 4 mooring lines)
- Ambient lights in saloon and cabins, dimmable
- Extractor hood in galley
- 2 lowerable cockpit tables convertible in sunbathing area, electric
- Cockpit shower with cold and warm water
Upgrade to package: Bow thruster incl. 2 x 95Ah batteries, retractable
Upgrade to package: 2x halyard winches, size 65, electric
Premium Navigation Package;
- 2 x Instrument console (one per helm station)
- 2 x B&G H5000 graphic displays (one per helm station)
- 2 x B&G Zeus³S 12″ chart plotter (one per helm station)
- B&G V60 VHF radio and AIS receiver at chart table incl. cabling and antenna
- B&G H60 wireless remote handset
- B&G Autopilot
- 2 x B&G H5000 Autopilot control unit (one per helm station)
- B&G H5000 Hydra computer
- NMEA engine information interface for chart plotter
- B&G WR10 wireless remote control for autopilot GoFree wireless link
Upgrade to Premium Navigation Package; B&G Radar Halo 20+
Entertainment Package, comprising;
- Fusion MS-RA770 Apollo Marine Radio Entertainmentsystem with DAB+ and 2
speakers in salon Fusion ERX400 Apollo remote control with 2 speakers in cockpit.
Upgrade to Entertainment Package: TV preparation in salon incl. lifting mechanism (excluding screen)
Upgrade to Entertainment Package: Additional speakers in foreship cabin
Other additional equipment;
- Hull stripe,Silk Grey
- Engine upgrade: Yanmar 4JH110, 81kW/110hp, shaft drive
- Engine throttle control, mounted on stb instrument console, electronic
- 3 blade folding propeller
- Stern thruster incl. 2x 95Ah battery, retractable
- Dining table, lowering and folding, convertible into double berth incl. cushion insert
- Walnut interior furniture
- Solid worktop in galley “Crispy Milk”
- Upholstery “Opus” Artificial leather in saloon
- Comfort cockpit cushions incl. backrests and 6 pillows
- luxury cold foam mattress with memory foam top and box springs in all berths
- Teak on Side Decks
- Drawer fridge incl. compressor at wet bar, 30L
- BBQ (gas) with sink and water tap in wet bar
- Sprayhood with handhold
- Bimini top with LED lighting
- Tender launching system (only with tender garage) incl. rollers and electric winch
- 2 mooring cleats midship, stainless steel, fixed
- Furling mast on deck stepped 2 spreader, aluminium incl. upgrade to Cruisetech Dacron furling mainsail
- GRP bowsprit
- GRP steering wheels
- Electric toilet (1 x) front cabin with freshwater flush system for B1 layout
- Electric toilet (2 x) aft cabin with freshwater flush system
- Dishwasher drawer 230 V
- Fridge on portside of galley
- Drawer fridge incl. Freezer unit totalling 160 L (replacing standard fridge)
- Inverter 230V 2500W (true sinewave)
- A2: Crew cabin with sink, marine toilet, basin and storage space, 25L holding tank
- B1: Queen size “island” double bed with ensuite bathroom and separate shower
- C2: Salon incl. galley, dining area on port and lounge area on stb
- D3: 2 twin cabins aft, incl. separate head and shower stall port and utility room stb
- E2: Full-size dinghy garage longitudinal (max. 2,8m jet tender)
The Bavaria C57 is a luxury sailing yacht designed for comfortable cruising and living onboard. It features spacious accommodations that can accommodate up to 10 people, including a crew cabin.
The yacht has a modern and stylish interior with plenty of natural light and ventilation. The main salon is located on the lower deck and features a large U-shaped sofa and a dining table that can comfortably seat eight people. The galley is located aft of the salon and is fully equipped with a refrigerator, freezer, stove, oven, and microwave.
The Bavaria C57 has four cabins, including a master suite, two guest cabins, and a crew cabin. The master suite is located forward and features a centerline double berth, a seating area, and an ensuite bathroom with a separate shower stall. The guest cabins are located aft and each features twin berths that can be converted to a double berth if needed, and ensuite bathrooms with showers.
The crew cabin is located in the bow and has a single berth, a toilet, and a sink. There is also a separate entrance to the crew cabin from the deck, providing privacy for the crew.
Overall, the Bavaria C57 offers spacious and comfortable accommodations for extended cruising or living onboard.
The Bavaria C57 galley is designed to provide a functional and comfortable space for preparing meals while underway or at anchor. It is located aft of the main salon, which allows for easy access and communication with the guests in the salon and cockpit.
The galley could be equipped with a refrigerator, freezer, stove, oven, and microwave, as well as ample counter space for food preparation. The sink is located in the center of the galley and features a cover that can be used as additional counter space when not in use.
The galley is also designed with storage in mind, with numerous cabinets and drawers for storing cookware, utensils, and dry goods. There is also a trash bin conveniently located in one of the cabinets.
Overall, the Bavaria C57 galley is a well-designed space that offers all the amenities needed for preparing meals on a luxury sailing yacht.
The Bavaria C57 is a luxury sailing yacht that is well-regarded within its class and is known for its combination of performance, comfort, and style. It competes with other luxury cruising yachts in its size range, such as the Jeanneau 58, the Beneteau Oceanis 60, and the Hanse 588.
Compared to its rivals, the Bavaria C57 offers several advantages. It has a spacious interior layout with four cabins, including a master suite, two guest cabins, and a crew cabin, providing ample space for up to 10 people. It also has a large and well-designed galley, making it easy to prepare meals onboard.
The Bavaria C57 has a modern and stylish design, with clean lines and a sleek profile. Its hull design provides good performance under sail, while its advanced rigging and sail handling systems make it easy to handle even with a small crew.
In terms of construction quality, the Bavaria C57 is built to the highest standards, with a focus on durability, safety, and ease of maintenance. Bavaria Yachts is known for its attention to detail and use of high-quality materials in its yachts.
Overall, the Bavaria C57 is a strong competitor in its class, offering a combination of performance, comfort, and style that makes it an excellent choice for extended cruising or living onboard.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For further information and appointments please contact:
+34 971 536555
Mobile: +34 601 994 364
Clipper Marine Ltd is a broker not a lender and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority with FRN 734237. Clipper Marine Ltd will not charge you any fee for this service as we will receive payment by way of fees direct from CGI FINANCE. The amount of the fees we receive from CGI FINANCE does not vary depending on the features of the loan and this payment does not affect the amount payable under the terms of the loan agreement.