|Location:||Y Felinheli, United Kingdom|
|*This price has been converted from 54,950 GBP and is for indication only.|
|Max Draft:||1.65 meter|
|Engine Make:||Volvo Penta|
|Fuel Tanks:||150 liter|
|Fresh Water Tanks:||300 liter|
|Holding Tanks:||80 liter|
2004 Bavaria 36 fitted with a Volvo MD2030 engine (29hp) on saildrive. The Bavaria 36 has the 3 cabin layout and has been very well maintained by her three owners from new (current owner since 2017) including both sail drive seal replaced in 2019, standing rigging replaced in 2014, complete set of new sails in 2018. She is well equipped including slab reefing, Raymarine navigation equipment with AIS transponder, Eberspacher heating, Electric anchor windlass, Folding propeller etc.
She is available for viewing in Port Dinorwic (North Wales) 7 days a week by appointment. Please contact Ben Nichols on 07825 747 652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange a viewing.
PRELIMINARY DETAILS - Items fitted to actual boat
- Raymarine C80 GPS/Plotter at wheel pedestal
- Simrad VHF
Digital yacht AIS transponder
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine radar
- Raymarine Wind System
- Electric anchor windlass with 30m chain
- Holding tank with electric macerator
- Spray dodgers
- Sprayhood (new 2016)
- Eberspacher heating
- 3 x 115A batteries
- 2 blade folding propeller
- Gas alarm
- Saildrive seal replaced in December 2019
- Standing rigging replaced in 2014
- All sails replaced in 2018 (130% Furling Genoa & Fully battened main with 3 reefs)
JVC Hi Fi
Raccor pre-filter (fuel)
Clock and barometer
Keel – deep lead fin keel – 1.95m draft
Main Sail – three line reefing
The Bavaria 36, a popular mid-range model, proves to be a splendid boat for modern sailors. The fabulously roomy interior presents itself surprisingly comfortable, provided with generous stowage, and finished in smooth mahogany. Her well arranged layouts and her excellent sailing characteristics make the Bavaria 36 not only a solid and comfortable yacht, but a real pleasure to sail.
- 3 cabins with 6 berths plus saloon Saloon with comfortable settee
- Luxuriously styled saloon table.
- Sideboards with stowage space and lockers.
- Chart table with large compartment for nautical charts and navigation instruments
- Chart table seat with stowage for tools.
- Book shelf.
- 4 hatches to open 6 side windows to open
- Cooker with oven
- Insulated cooling box.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Stowage for dishes and pots
- 3 Fire-extinguishers
- Marine head with easy-care synthetic surfaces
- Pump toilet
- Upgraded Volvo-Penta MD 2030, 29 hp with sail drive
- Dual circuit cooling
- Engine hours counter
- Diesel tank with approx. 90L capacity
- Fuel level indicator
- Saildrive seal replaced in 2019
Deck and Cockpit
- Side deck and coach roof with anti-slide structure
- Teak on seat thwarts and cockpit floor
- Bow fitting with anchor roller
- 6 mooring cleats
- 2 Self-tailing working winches
- 2 Self-tailing genoa winches, two-speed
- Tensioners and lines led to the cockpit
- Self-draining anchor locker
- 2 Locker seats in cockpit
- Self-draining gas cylinder container
- Cockpit shower
- Boarding ladder
- Deck vent
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Navigation lights
- Deck light
- Mainsail, coordinated with conventional rig
- Genoa, coordinated with standard foresail reefing gear
- Conventional rig
- Roller reefing gear for foresail
- Steering pedestal
- Streamlined rudder with forebalance - new rudder on order at a cost of over £5,000
- Rudder stock with self-adjusting pendulum bearings - new bearings on order
- Emergency tiller
- Steering wheel with leather cover
Interested in this Bavaria 36 for €64,312?*
Contact one of our brokers directly, or fill in the contact form below:
*This price has been converted from 54,950 GBP and is for indication only.
Clipper Marine Spain offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.