|Price:||€289,950 EURO / GBP|
|Tax Status:||Not Paid|
|Max Draft:||6.67 feet|
|Fuel Tanks:||300 liter|
|Fresh Water Tanks:||690 liter|
2016 Bavaria Cruiser 56 fitted with a Yanmar 4JH4-HTE diesel engine with shaft drive with circa 800 hours from new. "KaySara" has been maintained regardless of cost and has a full time skipper looking after her. She is cleaned regularly and upgraded when necessary, therefore she is in lovely condition. Her specification is very full including generator, air conditioning, teak side decks, retractable bow and stern thursters, trim control package etc etc. She is coded to category 2 MCA standards and is for sale due to the owner looking to upgrade.
She can be viewed in Naples anytime with prior arrangement. Please contact Ben Nichols on 07825 747 652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange a viewing
Items fitted to actual boat
- Smart Sailing Package
- Smart Sailing Package upgarde - In-Mast reefing
- Smart Sailing Package upgrade - Sprayhood with handhold
- Smart Sailing Package upgrade - Bimini
- Comfort Package
- Comfort Package upgrade - Teak on side decks
- Comfort Package upgrade - Fusion Marine Audio System
- Anchor package
- Trim control package 1 - Jib
- Navigation Package
- Retractable Bow & Stern Thrusters with Dock Control
- LFS Safety package
- Mooring kit
- 2 x Electric toilets
- Shower in fwd heads
- Shower in aft head (Port cabin)
- Oceanline flooring throughout
- Upholstery upgrade to Leathette Beige
- 37,000 BTU Air Conditioning
- 6.4 KW Generator
- Oak interior
- Skipper cabin to foreship
- Cockpit table coolbox
- 3 x TV inc DVD player
- TV pre-wire
- Saloon TV
- “Autoprop 3 blades, model H6-566”.
New cockpit cushions (July 2017)
Bavaria 310 inflatable dinghy with a 5hp Yamaha outboard 4 stroke bought brand new in 2016.
Engine hours 793. Generator hours 458 (as of September 2018)
Engine hours 793. Generator hours 458.
- Interior in solid Oak wood and veneer
- Blinds on hatches
- Fly screen on hatches
- Salon table, foldable wings
- Covered panel ceiling in Salon
- Salon with settee
- Standard upholstery
- Sideboards, shelves and cabinets
- Handholds in salon, covered with artificial leather
- Handholds on companionway, covered with artificial leather
- Storage space with drawers and flaps
- Companion way hatch
- 3 cabins
- Cabinet in foreship and aft cabin
- Blinds on cabins and heads windows
- Mattresses fabric "New Drell"
- Covered panel ceiling in cabins
- Electric toilet with holding tank, disposal via seacock and deck suction
- Electrical toilet in foreship (only in cabin-head version 3-3 and 4-2)
- Shower cabin, separate
Interested in this Bavaria Cruiser 56 for €289,950?
Contact one of our brokers directly, or fill in the contact form below:
Clipper Marine Spain offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Finance is available on this boat through our partners at SYS. Please click here for an instant marine finance quote.