|Model:||Sport 360 Coupe|
|Hull Material:||Other||Name:||Carol Anne|
|Price:||£179,950 EURO / GBP|
|Location:||Port Solent, United Kingdom|
|Max Draft:||3.77 feet|
|Engine Make:||Volvo Penta|
|Fuel Tanks:||520 liter|
|Fresh Water Tanks:||520 liter|
2015 Bavaria Sport 360 Coupe fitted with twin Volvo Penta D3-220 engines. Carol Anne has had one owner from new and is an extremely tidy boat that has been cared for meticulously. She has the benefits of approx. only 215 engine hours, Duradeck on the cockpit floor and bathing platform, bow thruster, heating, Garmin navigation equipment and much more. Available to view 7 days a week, please call Lucy Tyler on 07848 974 062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
My family have been lifelong cruising sailors but made the bold change to motor cruising when we bought our Bavaria Sports 360 Coupe which we chose because of the excellent reviews it received from the Yachting and Motor Boating press. We wish we had made the change to motor cruising earlier as she has provided enormous enjoyment and exceeded all our expectations as a comfortable, safe and fun cruiser. We are only parting with Carol Anne, as our family has grown, so that we can invest in a larger boat.
The engines were last serviced by Volvo’s Golden Arrow Marine on 28 June 2019. The engine hours at that time were P – 192 and S – 193 so they have only had about 20 hours use since the last service.
The vessel was antifouled in July last year. At that time I also replaced the large anode between the drive legs and had Volvo “double bank” the drive leg anodes.
Smart Power Package:
- Trim Tabs
- Cockpit fridge
- Blinds in aft cabin and master cabin
- Light package interior
- Wet bar in solid wood
- Adjustable co-pilot seat
- Garmin Chart plotter GPS Map 7410 touchscreen incl WiFi and GPS
- UPGRADE: Bow Thruster
- Extended bathing platform with teak
- Exterior lighting package
- Electric lowerable cockpit table including upholstery. relax function and cover
- Electric toilet with holding tank
- Microwave and electric hob
- UPGRADE: Sun upholstery on foredeck
- UPGRADE: Duradeck on cockpit floor & bathing platform
- Cockpit upholstery upgrade: Suntex (Sandstone/ Espresso)
- Oceanline flooring throughout
- Design theme: Modern (Oak)
- Saloon bed conversion with lowerable table
- Interior Upholstery - Beige Leatherette
- Delta Anchor & Chain
- Fusion Marine Audio system
- Telescopic stools upgrade to saloon table
- Mooring Kit
- AGM Battery with a higher capacity
- Garmin GHS 10i DSC VHF with AIS
- 5kW Warm air heating
- Hi Output 12V socket in cockpit
- TV Aerial cabled to saloon and master cabin
- Engine raw water intake alarm
- Rudder indicator
- Engine Bay camera
- Extra Anode
- Cockpit Seat Covers
- Privacy cover to saloon
- Outboard bracket in engine room and on the bathing platform
Manufacturer Provided Description
The SPORT 360 COUPÉ is the motor yacht that meets the highest standards of comfort and luxury. With big windows and a large stern, the SPORT 360 COUPÉ offers unparallelled views and maximum flexibility. Enjoying life above , living life below : the cabins and the saloon of the SPORT 360 COUPÉ offer generous, comfortable living space.
Interested in this Bavaria Sport 360 Coupe for £179,950?
Contact one of our brokers directly, or fill in the contact form below:
Clipper Marine Spain offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Finance is available on this boat through our partners at SYS. Please click here for an instant marine finance quote.