|Model:||Sun Odyssey 37|
|Hull Material:||Fiberglass||Name:||Soeur Jumelle|
|Price:||£58,995 EURO / GBP|
|Location:||Gosport, United Kingdom|
|Drive Up:||6.42 feet|
|Cruising Speed:||6 knots|
|Max Speed:||7 knots|
|Fuel Tanks:||136 liter|
|Fresh Water Tanks:||300 liter|
2006 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 37. Soeur Jumelle is a well presented example of this very popular cruiser. She has had two owners from new and has been regularly maintained. She has an extensive inventory and has recently been re-upholstered. Lying in Gosport she is ready to go for the current season. Available for viewing 7 days a week by appointment. Please contact Andy Sabin on 07768 614824 or email email@example.com
- Teak to cockpit seats and sole.
- Binnacle incorporating instrument console, engine control and compass.
- Folding table
- Blue canvas binnacle cover.
- MOB system
- 2 Lifebouys
- 1 Danbouy
- Two Harken self tailing winches on coach roof.
- Two Harken primary winches on cockpit coamings.
- Twin bottle gas locker
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
Sails and rigging
- Masthead sloop with furling genoa and 3 reef main.
- Lazy bag for mainsail handling.
- 2016 cruising chute with snuffer (very lightly used)
- Storm jib
- Double berth conversion
- 12v TV/DVD
3 cabin layout.
Fitted saloon double berth conversion giving 9 berths if required (Including single pilot berth to port)
- Heads compartment to port with sea toilet, H&C shower/tap, shower pump.
- 12v Fridge
- TV with masthead aerial.
- Control panel
- Chart table
- Under seat storage
- Simrad RD68 VHF
- Radio/CD player
- ICOM M23 handheld VHF and charger
- Gas bilge alarm
Instrumentation and electrics
- 230v shore power + 4 sockets +25AH battery charger.
- 3rd 70AH battery.
- CD/Radio with USB socker and remore control. 2 saloon/2 cockpit speakers.
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata log/speed/depth
- Raymarine ST60 Wind system.
- Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot
- Raymarine C70 colour GPS plotter at chart table, C80 at binnacle
- Simrad RD88
- Simrad RD68DSC VHF radio + Hawk aerial.
- Raymarine radar
- Easy Navtex reciever.
- AIS receiver
- Double mains socket with USB charging.
- Mains sockets to all cabins.
- 12v top loading refrigerator
- Gas cooker with oven/grill and triple burner hob
- Twin stainless steel sinks
- Eberspacher Airtronic heating
- Pressurised hot water system
- Electric anchor windlass
- Red/white LEDs in all cabins and heads.
- Emergency VHF aerial
- Smoke detectors in all 3 cabins
- 1Kg fire ext. in all 3 cabins
- Fire blanket by stove
- CO detector
- Spare anchor chain and warp
- Bolt cutters
- Emergency tiller
- 4Kg ext. in cockpit locker
- Cockpit cushions
- Jack stays
Interested in this Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 37 for £58,995?
Contact one of our brokers directly, or fill in the contact form below:
Clipper Marine Spain offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.